Do you ever feel like you are on the verge of giving up?
Sometimes we all need a little help to keep going and find our motivation to keep persevering.
We live in a world where the setbacks of everyday life constantly challenge our motivation.
Of course, it’s essential to stay motivated and inspired when our goals seem out of reach, but it can be challenging to do so when faced with significant obstacles.
In these moments, it can be helpful to find a way to push through and keep trying, even if it feels like progress is slow.
Maybe it’s time to turn off your phone and take a break from the world, or perhaps it’s time for a motivational and inspirational quote session.
No matter what you’re looking for, we’ve compiled a list of some great quotes that will remind you why you should never give up.
Success Motivational and Inspirational Quotes for 2023
To live more happily and with higher self-esteem, say no to negativity and say yes to the life you want.
Success is the reward for hard work and perseverance.
As we strive to be better, we can also learn from others who have walked before us.
So here are some of the most motivating and inspirational quotes to inspire and encourage you in your pursuits:
- “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” – Colin R. Davis
- “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” – Vaibhav Shah
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
- “Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” – Thomas J. Watson
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford
- “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
- “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” – Woody Allen
Powerful Motivational And Inspirational Quotes About Life And Struggles
Human beings are fragile, but we have an incredible ability to persevere.
The many struggle life throws at us are some of the most important lessons we can learn.
You will never regret standing up for something you believe in, even if it means standing alone.
Being successful individuals, we can often get discouraged and not see the progress we have made.
However, some of the most famous people in history have shared quotes that will remind you that success is on the horizon and you can always do more and improve.
- “Those who overcome great challenges will be changed, and often in unexpected ways. For our struggles enter our lives as unwelcome guests, but they bring valuable gifts. And once the pain subsides, the gifts remain. These gifts are life’s true treasures, bought at a great price, but cannot be acquired in any other way.” – Steve Goodier
- “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.” – Les Brown
- “Life’s struggles are necessary for growth.” – Auliq Ice
- “My story is a freedom song of struggle. It is about finding one’s purpose, how to overcome fear, and to stand up for causes bigger than one’s self.” – Coretta Scott King
- “Your strength will be found when you stop struggling with yourself, instead of thinking everyone is a struggle worth overcoming. Every obstacle in life is a lesson that teaches us, not others.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The struggles, challenges, and obstacles that it takes to succeed in life are what makes success more valuable. Nothing great comes easy, and nothing easy can ever equate to greatness.” – Edmond Mbiaka
- “Struggles are a part of life but they are not the totality of what life entails so we must remember to discover all the other ingredients that make life worth living.” – Anonymous
- “Once all struggle is grasped, miracles are possible.” – Mao Zedong
- “What we all need to do is find the wellspring that keeps us going, that gives us the strength and patience to keep up this struggle for a long time.” – Winona LaDuke
Hard Times Motivational And Inspirational Quotes to Stay Uplifted
When hardship seems to have all of the moment, it is understandable to become despondent and think that the hard times will never end.
As times are getting more challenging, it is crucial to stay uplifted.
When the hardships of life hit, it can be easy to feel down on ourselves.
However, there are motivational and inspirational quotes that can help you keep your chin up.
Here are some of our favorites:
- “Hard times are sometimes blessings in disguise. We do have to suffer but in the end, it makes us strong, better, and wise.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
- “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. ” – Lee Iacocca
- “Hard times build determination and inner strength. Through them, we can also come to appreciate the uselessness of anger.” – Dalai Lama
- “Hard times lift the seeking souls to higher spiritual realms.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” – Bob Riley
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H Schuller
- “Only during hard times do people come to understand how difficult it is to be master of their feelings and thoughts.” – Anton Chekhov
- “Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal.” – Nathan Chen
- “I like to use the hard times of the past to motivate me today.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Hard times, when held with open hands and a tender heart, can prepare us for the future.” – Cindee Snider Re
Hard Work Motivational And Inspirational Quotes to Achieve All You Want
Many people envision success as the result of an individual’s hard work.
Motivation is an essential factor when it comes to achieving what you want.
Unfortunately, our society has become so centered on instant gratification that we often forget the importance of hard work and perseverance.
Successful individuals understand the importance of hard work and perseverance.
The following quotes were written by individuals who have made it big in their respective fields and inspired those looking to achieve their goals with hard work.
- “With hard work and effort, you can achieve anything.” – Antoine Griezmann
- “Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as punishment. And that’s the difference.” – Lou Holtz
- “Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
- “Hard work always pays off, whatever you do.” – Dustin Lynch
- “If you work hard enough and assert yourself, and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires.” – Malcolm Gladwell
- “Through hard work, perseverance, and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” – Ben Carson
- “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.” – Napoleon Hill
- “If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard, you’ll be hard to beat.” – Hershel Walker
- “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” – Virat Kohl
- “Inspiration is the windfall from hard work and focus.” – Helen Hanson
Motivational And Inspirational Hustle Quotes to Get Things Done
Do you ever feel like you’re not motivated to get anything done?
It’s hard to put in the effort with a million things going on in your life, but these motivational and inspirational quotes might help.
To be happy, we have to make small changes in our lives.
We have to take steps towards achieving our goals and working towards a more fulfilling life.
Sometimes it will be challenging, but we’ll find ourselves happier with less stress if we keep going.
- “Things may come to those who wait…but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anais Nin
- “We live in the land of opportunities. People come from all over the world to hustle and work their way up to places that they could only imagine or dream of.” – Farshad Asl
- “The dream is free, the hustle is sold separately.” – Tyrese Gibson
- “To hustle is like being a farmer. Work first so you can enjoy all the fruits with your loved ones later.” – Jeremiah Say
- “I rather hustle for a year than risk being a 9-to-5 slave forever.” – Jeremiah Say
- “The hustle brings the dollar. The experience brings knowledge. Persistence brings success.” – Ross Simmonds
- “Contrary to popular opinion, the hustle is not a dance step – it’s an old business procedure.” – Fran Lebowitz
- “Hustle isn’t doing what you like, it’s doing the things you don’t—so you can do what you love.” – Unknown
Workplace Motivational And Inspirational Quotes
Employers are always looking for ways to help employees feel motivated and excited about their work.
But what if they couldn’t find the right words?
That is where inspirational quotes come in!
Inspirational quotes can be a great way to perk up someone’s day or remind them of the meaning of their work.
So, take a minute to read these ten motivational and inspirational quotes from some famous people:
- “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
- “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Goals should never be easy. They should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” – Michael Phelps
- “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “There is virtue in work and there is virtue in rest. Use both and overlook neither.” – Alan Cohen
- “Work harder on yourself than everyone else and you will become unusually successful.” – Dani Johnson
- “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
- “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
Business Motivational And Inspirational Quotes
Business can be an emotionally exhausting field.
The reality of constant deadlines, limited time, and overworked employees are all stressful aspects that are inevitable in the business world.
However, with these issues come many motivating opportunities for success.
Motivational quotes are often seen as a last resort to fight off laziness or inspire individuals to feel down on themselves.
- “A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.” – Richard Branson
- “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” – Zig Ziglar
- “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” – Dave Thomas
- “To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.” – Thomas Watson
- “Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.” – Zig Ziglar
- “I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business. There has to be a business, and the business has to make sense, but that’s not why you do it. You do it because you have something meaningful that motivates you.” – Jeff Bezos
- “A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.” – Henry Ford
- “You know, you don’t have to have money to be a successful businessperson. You don’t need a college degree, you just need a lot of common sense backed up by a willingness to work hard.” – Farrah Gra
- “A man should never neglect his family for business.” – Walt Disney
- “Business is a combination of war and sport.” – Andre Maurois
Entrepreneurs’ Motivational And Inspirational Quotes
When a person is an entrepreneur, they are a pioneer and a risk-taker.
Entrepreneurs are brave individuals who dare to take an idea and create a business from it.
They face many challenges, including uncertainty, fear, and doubt.
A common theme in most entrepreneurial quotes is the importance of taking risks, being confident in oneself, and not letting fear guide one’s decisions.
Below are some motivational and inspirational quotes from leading entrepreneurs:
- “An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.” – Roy Ash
- “I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs
- “A vision is something you see and others don’t. Some people would say that’s a pocket definition of lunacy. But it also defines entrepreneurial spirit.” – Anita Roddick
- “Players should never fight. A real businessman or entrepreneur has no enemies. Once he understands this, the sky’s the limit.” – Jack Ma
- “You have to get good at ceding control and not taking things personally. Even seasoned entrepreneurs have struggled with that. I think it’s about not taking failures personally and also not taking successes personally.” – Leila Janah
- “It’s very important for entrepreneurs to look for people in the company who are not afraid of failures, for example, intrapreneurs. They make a business more successful by thinking like an entrepreneur – but within a company.” – Chirag Kulkarni
- “Don’t let anyone convince you that your dream, your vision to be an entrepreneur, is something that you shouldn’t do. What often happens is that people who are well-meaning, who really care for us, are afraid for us and talk us out of it.” – Cathy Hughes
- “Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t so you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.” – Warren G. Tracy’s
- “Life is like the monkey bars: you have to let go to move forward. Once you make the decision to leap into entrepreneurship, be sure to loosen your grasp on old concepts so you can swing your way to new ones.” – Leah Busque
- “Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.” – Peter Drucker
Motivational And Inspirational Quotes For Employees for 2023
Some people have a tough time dealing with being at work all day.
It can be monotonous, repetitive, and just plain difficult to keep up with the fast-paced demands of the workplace.
It can also leave people feeling stressed or under-appreciated.
But those who take a moment during their workday to read some motivational quotes from inspirational sources may find themselves feeling more energized and better equipped to tackle their daily challenges.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” – Mark Twain
- “It’s not about money or connection — it’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.” – Mark Cuban
- “If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” – Confucius
- “What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Iterate. Fail. Try again. Change the world.” – Simon Sinek
- “When you put together deep knowledge about a subject that intensely matters to you, charisma happens. You gain the courage to share your passion, and when you do that, folks follow.” – Jerry Porras
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Criticism is the best sign you’re onto something.” – Michael Lopp
- “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is hard work.” – Stephen King
- “Employees aren’t just workers, they’re the backbone of business and that makes them more important than the boss any day of the week. Good Employees = Good Business.” – Kilroy J. Oldster
Motivational And Inspirational Quotes For Students
It’s the middle of a stressful school week, and there seems to be no end in sight.
Maybe you’re struggling with a challenging class or exam, perhaps you’re feeling sad about something going on in your life, or maybe your schedule feels overwhelming.
Whatever it is that’s making you feel stressed out, you may be looking for some motivation to help get you through to the end of the day.
Here are some motivational quotes for students that might help you stay committed to your goals.
- “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” – Chinese proverb
- “He who opens a school door closes a prison.” – Victor Hugo
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn …and change.” – Carl Rogers
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
- “The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.” – Tom Bodett
- “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A. A Milne
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
Motivational And Inspirational Quotes For Women
Any woman who has any level of ambition and is driven by a sense of purpose will face challenges and obstacles that she must overcome to achieve her goals.
However, she can be lifted up by the words of others who have already accomplished what may seem impossible.
- “Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The best protection any woman can have … is courage.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “Success as a woman has changed me. That’s what I feel is the first thing. When I feel like a successful woman as a rounded human being, then it feeds my work in a broader way so it becomes more interesting.” – Jacqueline Bisset
- “The day will come when men will recognize woman as his peer, not only at the fireside but in councils of the nation. Then, and not until then, will there be the perfect comradeship, the ideal union between the sexes that shall result in the highest development of the race?” – Susan B. Anthony
- “A strong woman understands that gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” – Nancy Rathburn
- “Woman must not accept; she must challenge. She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.” – Margaret Sanger
- “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates
- “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t.” – Rhonda Hansome
- “You have what it takes to be a victorious, independent, fearless woman.” – Tyra Banks
Motivational And Inspirational Quotes For Men
There are a lot of different quotes for men that can help motivate them and inspire them to live better life.
Of course, no one quote will work for everyone, so here are some excerpts from famous men to help you find the right words to say or think.
Expect to see the wisdom in these words to motivate you in your journey toward success.
- “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Fools hate to look like fools. Wise men don’t care.” – Maxime Lagacé
- “One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.” – George Savile
- “Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Life is strange. Every so often, a good man wins.” – Frank Dane
- “A man knows his limits, but a real man can overcome them.” – Travis Martin
- “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” – Francis Baco
- “The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.” – Dale Carnegie
Motivational And Inspirational Quotes About Change
In a society where many expect and desire change but resist many more, it can be difficult for people to take the necessary steps to actualize a better life.
Some people can’t handle change.
They get nervous and anxious when change is thrust upon them, and they may go to great lengths to avoid it.
The following quotes serve as motivating and inspirational messages to help someone with an attitude toward change.
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
- “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.” – James Baldwin
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
- “Change before you have to.” – Jack Welch
- “There is nothing permanent except change.” – Heraclitus
- “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
Motivational And Inspirational Quotes About Greatness
Sometimes we need a reminder that we’re capable of greatness.
Somehow we were able to achieve things we never thought possible.
Everyone has moments of doubt, but productive people know that they can overcome any obstacle and achieve their goals.
Here are some great quotes from some fantastic thinkers:
- “To achieve greatness, one should live as if they will never die.” – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- “Just do what must be done. This may not be happiness, but it is greatness.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “The price of greatness is responsibility.” – Winston Churchill
- “Greatness is attainable. Greatness is multiple small achievements built over a period of time.” – Lee David Daniel
- “Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Greatness is not measured by what a man or woman accomplishes, but by the opposition, he or she has overcome to reach his goals.” – Dorothy Height
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Greatness then is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “The starting place for your greatness is desire. The desire to succeed, to serve others, to keep on going no matter what…” – Assegid Habtewold
- “The final proof of greatness lies in being able to endure criticism without resentment.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Nothing is more simple than greatness; indeed, to be simple is to be great.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Motivational And Inspirational Quotes About The Future
The future can be a scary thing to think about.
The days ahead could hold a multitude of unknowns, but that doesn’t mean you should feel helpless.
Many people have been allowed to explore their futures and live their dreams by following quotes from successful people who came before them.
Here are some of our favorites:
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
- “If there is hope in the future, there is literally power in the present.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” – Nikola Tesla
- “Map out your future – but do it in pencil. The road ahead is as long as you make it. Make it worth the trip.” – Jon Bon Jovi
- “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
- “What you do today will determine your future.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “The future has a way of arriving unannounced.” – George Will
- “The longer you look back, the farther you can look forward.” – Winston Churchill
- “With our words, we can either bless our futures or we can curse our futures.” – Joel Osteen
Best Motivational And Inspirational Quotes Ever
The best motivational and inspirational quotes are the ones that push us out of our comfort zones.
It’s been said that the only way to win a battle with fear is to face it head-on.
Standing up for what you believe in, no matter the cost is an accurate indication of a champion.
The ability to look fear in the eye and turn it into opportunity is always available to those willing to take risks.
Whether you are feeling down or need the motivation to take the following steps on your path, these quotes are sure to lift your spirits.
- “Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined.” – Andrew Hendrixson
- “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” – Brian Tracy
- “You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.” – Andrew Murphy
- “You must act on your knowledge and will in an urgent manner.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you are working.” – Pablo Picasso
- “I have stood on a mountain of no’s for one yes.” – Barbara Elaine Smith
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
Motivational And Inspirational Quotes Through the Work Week
In the face of a busy work schedule, project deadlines, or hurdles along the way, it is easy to feel demotivated, disheartened, and mentally exhausted.
As a result, this may affect productivity and performance.
However, in a business setting, a boost in one’s performance levels boosts the entire business.
Many people are looking for quotes that will help them have a better day at work.
Motivational, inspirational quotes can help with your productivity, focus, and creativity.
Here are some of our favorite motivational and inspirational quotes to inspire you on Mondays through Fridays.
“Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” – Thomas Carlyle
“Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
“Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Emile Zola
“Fall 7 times, stand up 8.” – Japanese Proverb
You might be interested to check those related posts as well:
- 125 Motivational Quotes About Perspective [in 2023]
-  Inspiring Quotes About Determination in 2023
- [120+] Inspirational Quotes About Growing Up this 2023
If you need motivation or inspiration, we hope these quotes will help.
The best thing about the human spirit is that it can never be broken, and there are always new opportunities to pursue with optimism and vigor.
So use this list to remind you what’s possible when you want more from life – when your goal is nothing less than greatness.
We’re rooting for you!