When the pandemic hit, people worldwide had to choose a new way to work together. Stuck working from home, people had to turn to remote work tools to complete virtual meets, which is where GoToMeeting came into play. It offered a virtual meeting room for brands across the world.
In this article, we look at some of the statistics for the brand and find out some fun facts.
Key GoToMeeting Stats and Facts 2023
- The company was launched in 2004, 16 years before the pandemic.
- Its headquarters are in Boston, Massachusetts, which is unusual for a technology company.
- The company name is not GoToMeeting, but rather LogMeln, Inc.
- Michael Kohlsdorf is the current CEO of GoToMeeting.
- Any user can get a 14-day free trial.
GoToMeeting Market Share Statistics 2023
- GoToMeeting has a market share of just 0.21%, as ranked on Slintel.
- Google has the highest market share with 81.47% of the revenue.
- Zoom, considered one of its top competitors, has a market share of 5.10%.
GoToMeeting User and Demographics Stats 2023
- Vivit Worldwide is one of the largest users of GoToMeeting, with 10,000 employees.
- The Florida Department Of Health is another one of the largest users of GoToMeeting.
- The top three industries which use GoToMeeting are education, marketing, and technology.
- 53% of GoToMeeting users are in the United States.
- India is the second largest audience for GoToMeeting, with 10.12% of users from India.
- 56.32% of the users of the app are male.
- A user is more likely to be between 25 and 34 (30.26%), 35 and 44 (22.76%), or 18 and 24 (17.91%).
- Only 5.63% of users are over 65 years old.
- The top category for GoToMeeting includes Software Development, Technology, and News.
- News, business, and shopping are the three biggest topics discussed on GoToMeeting.
GoToMeeting Usage Statistics 2023
- Fortinet, Paycor, DAT Freight & Analytics, and AppFolio are some of the biggest users of GoToMeeting.
- There have been 10 million downloads of the GoToMeeting app on the PlayStore.
- The average rating for the GoToMeeting app is 4.4 on the PlayStore.
- GoToMeeting’s use increased during the pandemic but dropped by 50% when restrictions ended.
- Usage of GoToMeeting is still twice pre-pandemic levels.
- The usage of GoToMeeting is fifty times higher than it was in 2017.
GoToMeeting vs. GoToWebinar Statistics 2023
- GoToMeeting allows for instant meetings and online events, whereas GoToWebinar requires scheduling.
- When you purchase a GoToWebinar Standard, Pro, or Enterprise subscription, you are provided with a free GoToMeeting subscription.
GoToMeeting Revenue Stats 2023
- GoToMeeting has a market value of about $4 billion.
- The app’s annual revenue is $9.6 million.
- Their revenue per employee is $210,000.
- The company’s revenue is greater than the median for the industry.
Additional GoToMeeting Statistics 2023
- There are over five thousand employees at GoToMeeting.
- Other products produced by the same company include: GoToWebinar, GoToRoom, GoToConnect, and GoToTraining.
- The four GoTo apps were planned to be merged in 2016.
- They won the 2016 Best Productivity app, Appy Awards.
- They won Best Collaboration solution in 2016 and 2017 at the Codie Awards.
- A leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
- The number of monthly web visits is 2.9 million.
- The website has a bounce rate of 44.33%.
- The average number of pages visited by a user is 2.65.
- The average session duration on the website is 1 minute 32 seconds.
- 57.60% of their traffic is direct to the website.
- 23.78% of their traffic is from referral links.
- Less than 0.01% of the traffic comes from search engines.
- The top keyword for search traffic is ‘gotomeeting,’ the search term for 36% of their traffic.
- GoToMeeting has a poor reputation for employment on Glassdoor.
You might be interested to check those related posts as well:
- 99+ Useful SaaS Stats 2023 [Facts and Trends]
- 34 Cool Cleaning Industry Statistics [Facts & Trends] 2023
- 20+ Best Webinar Software Platforms [in 2023]
How much data does GoToMeeting use per hour?
When you are sharing a screen using GoToMeeting, the data being streamed is 0.04 Mbps to 2.5 Mbps. The amount of data used will depend on the size and rate of changes happening on the screen. So, in theory, 9Gb can be used within an hour.
How many employees work for GoToMeeting?
While some websites report that only 50 people work at the company, GoToMeeting states on their LinkedIn page that they employ between 250 and 500 employees. Other websites report that about 500 employees are employed with the company.
How many people go to GoToMeeting?
GoToMeeting has one of the highest participant options in the industry, with 250 involved in each session. This can be very confusing, and most sessions have only about 10-25 participants. Most businesses that use GoToMeeting tend to have fewer than 250 employees.
GoToMeeting is one of the leading video conferencing and virtual meeting software options on the market.
With lots of great features and good prices, businesses can use GoToMeeting to create remote work and improve processes and engagement.
- Hello Leads
- Similar Web
- Kona Equity