There’s nothing quite like good morning quotes to get the day off to a good start. With the proper thought to start your day, you’ll find you’ve got the power and ability to tackle what life will throw at you.
If you’re seeking inspiration, check out the following thought-inspiration good morning quotes.
Good Morning Quotes of Life 2023
Trigger positive thoughts right from the get-go, and you’ll feel charged with motivation, cheerfulness, and positivity for the rest of the day.
Check out the following thought-positive good morning quotes and see what a difference it makes to your day.
- “In one minute, you can change your attitude, and in that minute, you can change your entire day.” – Spencer Johnson
- “It is a myth that you need to rise and shine to have a good start to a day. You can roll around in bed thinking about friends like me, and you will still have a great start to the day.” — Anonymous
- “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning, and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside—remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
- “Starting my day with exercise gives me a big mood and energy boost throughout the day and makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something right off the bat.” – Jake Knapp
- “The world is full of dreamers; there aren’t enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision.” – W. Clement Stone
- “Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself.” — Caroline Ghosn
- “A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.” – George S. Patton
- “Before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself, like ‘You have really pretty eyes.’ That way, I can go out into the world with that little bit of extra confidence.” — Jennifer Love Hewitt
- “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” – Marilyn Vos Savant
- “Clear, written goals have a wonderful effect on your thinking. They motivate you and galvanize you into action. They stimulate your creativity, release your energy, and help you to overcome procrastination as much as any other factor.” – Brian Tracy
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Eating right and taking the time to slow down and plan in the morning is crucial to a productive day.” – David Moore
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “For many years, my morning routine was a result of how other people expected me to show up. I was overwhelmed and off-center because I was ignoring the messages my body was sending me.” – Amber Rae
- “Front-loading my day (getting a whole bunch done in the morning) is my productivity secret.” — Celeste Headlee
- “Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.”— Abraham Joshua Heschel
- “Given another shot at life, I would seize every minute of it … look at it and really see it … try it on … live it … exhaust it … and never give that minute back until there was nothing left of it.” — Erma Bombeck
- “I find that checking my phone [in the morning] tramples over my positive vibes because we all know that checking messages is like rattling a wasp nest.” – Stephanie Lee
- “I’ve found that the first thirty minutes of my day have the biggest impact on how I feel for the rest of my waking hours.” – Molli Sullivan
- “If I can feel like the chaos [of the day ahead] is at least known, I can dive in with more composure.” – Wendy McKennon
- “If I fail to follow my morning routine, I try to get a hard workout in. A hard workout is like a manual restart of the day.” – Aubrey Marcus
- “If I need to remind myself to bring something with me in the morning, I’ll usually put my car keys on top of it.” – Des Traynor
- “If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”— E.B. White
- “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning.”— Gordon B. Kinkley
- “Mornings are so precious because it’s when I’m most productive. For me, thirty minutes at 5:30 am is equivalent to at least an hour at 3:00 pm.” – Whitney Johnson
- “My principal motivation is supporting my family, which is not a bad reason for getting up in the morning. That’s always been my motivation – to take care of the people who rely on me.” – Tony Parsons
- “She believed a cup of coffee marked the beginning of each day.” — Anonymous
- “She woke up every morning with the option of being anyone she wished. How beautiful it was that she always chose herself.”– Tyler Kent White
- “So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and sky looked all one fabric as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down into the sea.” — Virginia Woolf
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
Thought Good Morning Quotes 2023
Start your day on the right foot with a bit of motivation. Every morning is an opportunity to create a better future, so let’s make today count with these good morning quotes.
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.“ — Nicholas Sparks
- “The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.” — William C. Hannan
- “The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the 24 hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn’t matter a jot. The possibility is always there.” — Monica Baldwin
- “The most important thing I do each morning is steady myself by not allowing a sense of urgency to penetrate.” – Matthew Weatherley-White
- “The scariest thought in the world is that someday I’ll wake up and realize I’ve been sleepwalking through my life: under-appreciating the people I love, making the same hurtful mistakes over and over, a slave to neuroses, fear, and the habitual. “ — George Saunders
- “The silence in the morning holds lots of expectations and is more hopeful than the silence at night.” – Victoria Durnak
- “There is enormous power in nailing your morning routine, but there’s even more power in adapting to it when it doesn’t happen as we’d like.” – Terri Schneider
- “There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.” — Mindy Kaling
- “There’s always a sunrise and always a sunset, and it’s up to you to choose to be there for it,’ said my mother. ‘Put yourself in the way of beauty.”— Cheryl Strayed
- “Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”— T.E. Lawrence
- “True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.” — Kurt Vonnegut
- “When I find something I value, I systematize it into my daily habits. Then I live by my values freely and effortlessly.” — Joshua Spodek
- “When one begins to turn in bed, it is time to get up.” – Arthur Wellesley
- “When the sun came up… I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.” — Tom Hanks
- “You can only come to the morning through the shadows.”— J.R.R. Tolkien
- “You’ve got to wake up each day and understand what that day is about; you’ve got to have personal goals. Be flexible in getting to those goals, but if you do not have goals, you will not achieve them.” — Cary Cohn
- “Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.” – Allen Klein
- “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
Inspirational Good Morning Quotes 2023
Even if you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep and are plagued by nightmares, there’s no reason why you can’t create your own happiness and positive vibes to see you through the day.
Here are some inspirational good morning quotes for your daily reminder. If you need some inspiration, check out the following inspirational good morning messages.
- We don’t always need advice. Sometimes all we need is a hand to hold, an ear to listen to, and a heart to understand. Good morning!
- Everything that happens in life is not fixed… It can be changed by a weapon called “Willpower’ good morning.
- Good morning. This is not just a greeting. It signifies the hope that the beautiful morning will bring a smile to your face and happiness in your life.
- Good morning, darling. Whenever ‘I’m with you, everything becomes beautiful. Love you, my life.
- I love the smell of juice boxes in the morning.
- If the path is beautiful, ask where it leads to. But if the destination is beautiful, never mind about the path. Keep walking. Good morning!
- Life is a trip. The only problem is that it doesn’t come with a map. We have to search for our own routes to reach our destination. Good morning!
- Life is like a mirror: It’ll smile at you if you smile at it. Good morning!
- Living is very simple, loving is also simple, laughing is too simple, winning is also simple, then what is different, being simple is very difficult. Good morning!
- Make peace of mind your priority. The measure of success is happiness and peace of mind. Good morning, have a peaceful day.
- Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one-yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game, one foot from a winning touchdown. Good morning. Have a beautiful day ahead
- Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen every day. Good morning!
- Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
- The relationship is not finding gold or silver among the rocks of life. It is accepting each other as coal till diamonds are formed with time. Good morning
- Treat your relations and money with equal respect… Because both are hard to make and easy to lose. Good morning!
- Waking in the morning is one of the most beautiful moments of life; it’s like a freshly loaded gun aiming for targets. Have a good morning by aiming right.
- We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives… Some lessons are painful, some are painless, but all are priceless. Good morning
- When you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings because it’s the mind that gets angry, but the heart still cares. Good morning!
Positive Good Morning Quotes and Thoughts 2023
If you’re in need of an extra boost and some positive energy, get your day off on the right foot with the following positive good morning thoughts.
Even if Mondays are not your best day, don’t let a lack of inspiration put you off tackling the day.
- Blessings of grace and peace be with You today and every day. Good morning!
- I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset. Good morning. Have the best day
- I wish others well. Their success will not limit yours. Good morning
- One beautiful heart is better than a thousand beautiful faces. So choose people having beautiful hearts rather than faces! Good morning!
- One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. Good morning!
- Sometimes the greatest test in life is being able to bless someone else while going through your own storm. Good morning!
- The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, and to reach out eagerly and without and richer experience. Good morning!
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. Good morning!
- Without crossing the worst situations, no one can touch the best corners of life. Dare to face anything in life… Good morning. Have a wonderful day!
You might be interested to check those related posts as well:
- [100+] Creative Ways to Say Good Morning this 2023
- 150+ Amazing Motivational and Inspirational Quotes [to Keep Going] for 2023
- 125 Motivational Quotes About Perspective [in 2023]
Whether it’s you that needs some positive thoughts and good morning quotes or a friend that’s in need of some extra motivation, there’s bound to be something in the list that makes a difference. Don’t be embarrassed to share them personally or via social media.