Founded in 1845, Deloitte has been providing tax, advisory, and audit consultancy services longer than most other companies in the professional service industry.
If you want to know a little bit more about this successful company, the following stats and facts should fill in any blanks.
General Deloitte Stats and Facts 2023
- Deloitte headquarters were in London, UK but are now in New York City
- The company offers its professional services across more than twenty industry sectors
- Deloitte is a company that’s privately held and limited by a guarantee
Deloitte Market Share Statistics 2023
- 80% of Fortune 500 companies use the services of Deloitte
- Deloitte is the largest of the Big Four Firms (the leading accounting firms in the world that include Ernst & Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler)
User and Demographics Statistics 2023
- In 2021, Deloitte generated over US$ 13 billion from the financial services industry
- The second largest share of revenue in 2021 can from the consumer industry and amounted to US$10.4 billion
- Between 2020 and 2021, revenue generated in the public sector increased from US$6.8 billion to US$8.4 billion
Usage Deloitte Stats 2023
- Deloitte offers four main services: tax and financial advisory, consulting, audit, and enterprise risk services
- The largest service line in the consulting segment
- The consulting service line also happens to be the fastest growing
Deloitte Employees Statistics 2023
- A total of more than 334,000 people work for Deloitte in more than 150 countries
- More than 156k employees work in the Americas
- In 2021, approximately 113k Deloitte staff work in Africa, the Middle East, and Europe
- Deloitte in the US employs over 89k professionals
- 58% of the workforce in 2022 are millennials
- 82% of the Deloitte workforce in the US identify as millennials and Gen X
- At the analyst/junior staff level, Gen Z representation is the highest
- Deloitte diversity statistics show that 4.6% of Deloitte professionals identify as LGBTQIA
Deloitte Hiring Statistics 2023
- $40% of Deloitte’s workforce are female
- 50% of employees are white, 21% are Asian, and 13% are Latina or Hispanic
- Employees tend to stay at Deloitte for an average of 4.2 years
- Deloitte has 156,060 open jobs and 6,814 remote jobs
Deloitte Revenue Statistics 2023
- In 2020, Deloitte’s annual revenue was $47.6 billion
- The following year it increased to $50.2 billion
- Revenue generated by the consultancy service line has increased from $4.5 billion to around $19.8 billion
Deloitte Stock Stats 2023
- You can’t buy stock for this company as it is a privately held company
Interesting Facts About Deloitte 2023
- Deloitte was founded in 1845 by William Welch Deloitte
- Deloitte is one of the biggest audit and accountancy firms in the world
- While the company uses the public brand name of “Deloitte,” it’s officially called Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) following a series of mergers
- Deloitte owns no real estate anywhere in the world, apart from the Deloitte University building, which is in Dallas, USA
- The Deloitte office in Amsterdam is called The Edge and is considered to be one of the most sustainable office buildings in the world
- Deloitte University is an 800-room resort that cost $300 million to construct
- There are 35 high-tech classrooms in the University, along with an interactive media wall and an associate finder that helps you find the right staff member
You might be interested to check those related posts as well:
- 28 Leadership Stats 2023 [about Business and the Workplace]
- Semrush Review - All-in-one SEO and Marketing Tool
- Virtual Event Stats 2023 [for Better Decision Making]
What percentage of partners at Deloitte are women?
For more than three years now, Deloitte has been working to increase female representation in member firm partnerships and other leadership roles.
Currently, 25% of directors, principals, and member firm partners are female. The aim is to increase this to 30% by 2025.
How much does a Deloitte consultant make on average?
The annual income of a Deloitte consultant in the US is around $93,000. This is made up of a base salary of $86,000 and bonuses of $6,000.
What is the average salary of a Deloitte managing director?
The average annual salary for a managing director at Deloitte is $253,284.
This is 40% higher than the average managing director salary anywhere else in the US.
How many employees does Deloitte have?
In 2021, the number of employees at Deloitte was 334,800 professionals working around the world.
There’s no denying that Deloitte is a force to be reckoned with in the consultancy world. The statistics show that it’s a very successful enterprise that brings in billions in revenue.
The following sources were used when compiling these Deloitte stats and facts: