EPAM Systems is a software engineering company that has made a name for itself as a specialist and tailor designer of software for its thousands of high-profile international clients.
In addition to unique digital product design, EPAM also offers service development and digital platform engineering.
General EPAM Systems Inc Stats and Facts
- EPAM Systems was founded in 1993 by Arkadiy Dobkin and Leo Lozner in New Jersey, USA, and Mink, Belarus simultaneously.
- In 2022, EPAM Systems is headquartered in Newtown, PA, with a further 22 offices throughout the USA.
- EPAM was named a Forbes Global 2000 Company in 2021
- EPAM was included in Forbes’ “25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies” list in 2013 and consecutively in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- The S&P (Standard and Poor’s) 500 ranked EPAM among its numbers for the first time in December 2021.
- EPAM was ranked publicly first in 2002 as “a fast-growing company” by Deloitte & Touche.
EPAM Systems Market Share Statistics
- EPAM Systems is the world’s 798th most valuable company based on market capitalization
EPAM Systems User and Demographic Stats
- As of August 2022, EPAM has over 280 customers on the Forbes Global 2000 Companies list.
- EPAM Systems customers include BT, Burberry, Bacardi, Aer Lingus, Epic Games, and Lowe’s. Liberty Global, Money Supermarket, P&G, Vue, Wolters Kluwer and YouTube.
EPAM Systems Usage Statistics
- In Q1 of 2022, EPAM reported having 61,600+ customers in over 45 countries worldwide.
- Some of the most recognizable names which are partnered with EPAM Systems Inc. are Adobe, SAP, Sitecore, Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, and Amazon Web Services.
EPAM Systems Employee Statistics
- EPAM employs around 61,600 people (as of 08/03/22).
- The vast majority of employees at EPAM Systems are White (62%), followed by Latinx employees at 15% and Black or African American employees at a ratio of 12%.
- On average, EPAM employees work for the company for 4.7 years, earning an EPAM Systems salary of around $100,220 per person per year.
- Only 13% of EPAM Systems employees are women, whilst some 79% are male.
EPAM Systems Revenue Statistics
- EPAM Systems 2021 revenue was reported at $3.758 billion, which was an increase of almost $1 billion in 2020.
- EPAM Systems revenue continues to grow steadily year-over-year, from $2.3 billion in 2019 to $2.7 billion in 2020 and now $3.758 billion in 2021.
- The annual net income of EPAM Systems, as reported at the end of the 2021 financial year, was $481 million, an increase of over $150 million in 2020.
- EPAM Systems’ market cap (or net worth) is, at the time of writing (August 2022), $21.36 billion.
- As of August 2022, the financial efficiency ratings were an ROE (return on equity) of 19.30% and an ROIC (return on invested capital) of 50.50%.
EPAM Systems Stock Price Stats
- Shares in EPAM Systems (trading as EPAM) sit currently at $373.41 per share (as of August 3rd, 2022), which is a year-over-year EPAM systems share price decrease of -33.13% – a plunge that has more than a few investors worried.
Additional EPAM Systems Statistics
- EPAM became the first company from Belarus to ever trade on the New York Stock Exchange when it was listed for the first time in 2012.
- During the ongoing (at the time of writing – August 2022) Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2022, tensions mounted within EPAM, whose executive’s refused to condemn Russian Premier Vladimir Putin’s invasion.
- HFS Research awarded EPAM in 2018 with a place on its list of the “Top 10 Travel, Hospitality & Logistics Service Providers”.
- On August 2nd, 2022, EPAM Systems announced that they had achieved ‘Elite tier partner status’ from Snowflake, the Data Cloud company.
EPAM Systems have been around for a lot longer than most fintech companies and yet still lead the way in many areas of their field.
The company has garnered accolades and awards for its services and reported a record revenue of $3.758 billion in 2021.
Despite a sudden plunge in the market value of EPAM Systems stock price, the company appears to be still going strong.
Here is a complete list of the sources used to compile this list of the top key insights into EPAM Systems Inc.:
- Expanded Ramblings
- Stock Analysis
- UK Finance
- Companies Market Cap
- Stock Detect
- Featured Customers
- Anywhere EPAM