Affirmations are positive and hopeful statements you can repeat to yourself to improve your emotional, physical and mental health. They can seem silly at first, but they have a long history of being used by athletes, actors, and other achievers to help them reach their goals!
So, if you’re ready to start using them yourself, we’ve compiled a list of over 300 affirmations for self-love to help you improve your life.
Daily Affirmations for Self-Love
Repeating daily affirmations is a great way to increase your sense of self-love. If you’re ready to start changing your life, take a look at this list of daily affirmations for self-love.
- I love myself just as I am today.
- I choose to be kind to myself.
- I am my own best friend.
- It is natural for me to love myself.
- I am grateful to be the person I am.
- I love each part of myself.
- I honor my life.
- I appreciate all the ways that I am unique.
- I accept my awesomeness.
- I love who I am.
- I am calm and relaxed in all situations.
- My muscles are relaxed.
- My tension is melting away.
- I am relaxed and calm.
- I am comfortable around other people.
- I am thankful and grateful for the good in my life.
- Calmness washes over me with every deep breath I take.
- I am releasing all negative emotions from my system.
- I deserve a peaceful and loving life.
- I am breathing slowly and deeply, filling myself with calmness.
- I am letting go of all my worries and fears.
- I deserve happiness and joy.
- I am calm and at ease.
- I surround myself with peace and pleasant emotions.
- I choose to move my focus to happy experiences.
- Despite how I feel, I understand this feeling and situation are temporary.
- Serenity, tranquillity, and other pleasurable emotions engulf my being.
- My thoughts are slowing down.
- My breathing is anchored from within my core and this breathing is relaxing to my body and mind.
- As my body and mind become more relaxed, I can problem-solve more effectively.
- I am reclaiming my power.
- I am naturally stress-free.
- I am letting go of my worries.
- I am a positive person who attracts positive things into my life.
- I am equipped to handle this situation effectively.
- This situation will pass, so I choose to deal with it calmly.
- I trust my intuition and I am always guided to make wise decisions.
- My peace is my power.
- Today, and every day, I choose joy.
Positive Affirmations for Self-Love and Acceptance
These positive affirmations for self-love and acceptance are extremely powerful and can help you create positive changes in your life.
- I trust the Universe is looking out for my higher good.
- Everything is going to be okay.
- One day at a time, one step at a time.
- I am in harmony and balance with life.
- Releasing stress is easy.
- I choose to feel peaceful.
- I am a good person who deserves happiness, health, and peace.
- There are some things I can’t change, and I’m OKAY with that.
- Good things continually happen to me.
- Feeling relaxed is my normal state.
- I am worthy of good things.
- I accept myself exactly as I am now.
- I accept myself unconditionally.
- I accept love from myself.
- I am at peace with where I am.
- I embrace who I am.
- I am perfect, just as I am.
- I am creating my own love.
- I am enough.
- I am whole.
- I am constantly growing, evolving, and becoming my best self.
- I am inhaling confidence and exhaling fear.
- I am accepting myself unconditionally.
- I have endless strength.
- I am so much stronger than I realize.
- I have the power to face any difficulty.
- I am powerful.
- It will all be okay.
- Everything is easy for me to handle.
- I am learning to support my best self.
Affirmations for Self-Love and Healing
Feeling down? Don’t know how to make a change? Start by repeating these self-love affirmations for positive thinking!
- I choose to love myself as I am now.
- I am beautiful inside and out.
- I love myself more every day.
- I welcome healing energy now.
- I am worthy of kindness.
- I promise to be gentle with myself.
- I am at peace.
- My opinion of myself is the only one that matters.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I am so worthy.
- I am always good enough.
- I see my incredible value, and others do too.
- I am doing the best I can with the tools available to me.
- I choose to love, accept, and honor myself as I am at this moment.
- I choose to believe in my strength and beauty.
- There are no limits to what I can achieve.
- I love myself as I am while still striving to be my highest self.
- I deeply and completely forgive myself for my mistakes.
- Loving myself comes easily and naturally.
- The more I love myself, the more I attract others who love me for me.
- I allow old wounds to heal and choose wholeness.
- I accept all of me with love.
- My voice is just as important as anyone else’s.
- I choose to be gentle with myself.
- There is a brilliant light inside me from which I can draw strength at any time.
- Everything I need is already within me.
- I’ve overcome challenges before and will do so again.
- I believe in myself even if others do not.
- I am allowed to have big dreams.
- I trust myself to make decisions for my highest good.
- I only attract people into my life who accept me as I am.
- I am fully capable of achieving all of my goals.
- I deserve the best from others and myself.
- I am allowed to be bold and take up space.
- My definition of success is the only one that matters.
- I am confident in asking for what I deserve.
- I take responsibility for my own sense of fulfillment and do not seek it from others.
- My purpose in life is to be happy.
- I do my best each day, and that is enough.
- My life is full of infinite opportunities for love and happiness.
- I value my effort as much as my results.
- I am in control of my life.
- I have the power to change my story.
- I open myself to joy and fun.
- I can begin again right now.
- I am strong, and I am brave.
- I honor my emotional needs.
Self-Love Affirmations for Women
Looking to step into your feminine power? You can do this by repeating these self-love affirmations for women.
- I love living in my divine female body.
- I combine femininity and intelligence beautifully.
- My exquisite female body radiates loving kindness to the world.
- I give permission to my inner goddess to work her magic.
- I embrace being a woman.
- I empower myself and all women in the world.
- I appreciate the female cycles that my body experiences.
- Being a woman is the greatest gift the universe has given to me.
Self-Love Affirmations for Single Women
Self-love affirmations are a necessity when you’re single, as they can help you develop your self-esteem, lower your stress levels, and accept yourself.
- I am enough, even when I’m alone
- I am worthy of acceptance
- What others think of me is a reflection of them, not of me
- I am strong and independent
- I go after what I want, and there is no set timeline for my accomplishments
- Being single does not make me less than
- I do not owe anyone an explanation for my life path
- My friends and family are my incredible support system
- I am blessed beyond measure
- Being in a relationship does not equal happiness
- I am choosing to nourish my health
- Where I am in life is beautiful and exactly where I need to be
- Success is in the eyes of the beholder
- Life is beautiful
- My life is full of endless opportunities, and I am free to choose
- I have freedom
- I answer to no one but myself
- Being in my own company is fulfilling and important
- The most important relationship is the one I have with myself
- I do not need anyone else to feel worthy
- I love my own company. It is enough
- Dabbling in new and creative pursuits is right at my fingertips
- There is so much I love about myself
- I am a sexual being with desires I can still fulfill
- Every day I am growing and flourishing
- I have overcome challenges and hardships in my life
- I am always working toward a better life.
Self-Love Affirmations for Men
Self-love is not always easy, especially for men. This can be especially difficult when you feel that your self-worth has been diminished earlier in life by the people around you. If so, these self-love affirmations for men may help.
- I am proud of who I am becoming.
- I like who I am.
- I value my worth.
- I am worthy of love, peace and happiness.
- I deserve to be successful.
- I am worthy of love and a lot of people value me.
- If you don’t respect me, you don’t have a place in my life.
- I’ll never give anyone the right or power to destroy my self-esteem.
- I can speak up for myself.
- I attract wealth and successful people.
- I believe in myself.
- I am attractive and good looking.
- I am witty and smart.
Self-Love Affirmations for Kids
Self-love is a very important topic, and if you have children, whether they are preschoolers or teenagers, it’s a must to instill in them the idea that they are important and special. You can do this with these self-love affirmations for kids.
- I am worthy of love.
- My body is beautiful and strong.
- I have good friends who love me.
- Today, I will be kind to myself.
- I have great ideas.
- I am in control of my own happiness.
- I am grateful for the good things in my life.
- I can ask for help when I need it.
- I am a gift to those around me.
Morning Affirmations for Self-Love
Take a look at these positive morning affirmations for self-love that will empower you to transform your life and step into a new reality of fulfillment, purpose, and joy!
- I accept what I cannot change; I will work to change what I can.
- I release everything that is not in tune with my well-being.
- Today, I Choose Peace over Drama.
- I am at my creative best.
- I Consciously choose to enjoy my Present.
- Good or Bad, My Day will be a Lesson I will cherish.
- I will learn something new today and every day.
- Yet another Morning. Yet another Opportunity to set Examples.
- Today is a Good day for something Great.
- I am the master of my Destiny.
Night Self-Love Affirmations for Deep Sleep
Have trouble falling asleep? Repeating these sleep affirmations for self-love will definitely help you get a full night’s sleep.
- I can relax now, knowing that I’ve done my best today.
- I’m so proud of how I navigated today. It is safe to relax now.
- I’m worthy of rest.
- I’ve done my best today, and my best is enough.
- I’m so thankful for how my body carried me through today. It’s time to give my body rest and relaxation.
- My self-love grows stronger while I sleep.
- I am pleased with everything I accomplished today. Now it’s time to embrace rest and sleep well.
- I’m going to bed, intending to love myself. And when I wake up tomorrow, I will feel my self-love growing stronger.
- My mind is at peace and ready to rest
- I am safe, and everything is okay
- My body is relaxed and ready for sleep
- I am looking forward to waking up well-rested
- I enjoy a full night of rest
- Tomorrow is full of wonderful possibilities
- Falling asleep is easy and natural for me
- I will wake up with my mind and body recharged
- My dreams are filled with wonderful dreams
- Sleep is a safe space for me
- I am letting go of every worry and going to bed
- My body deserves a good night’s sleep
- I am thankful for the day I’ve had
- I’m grateful for my warm bed
- I embrace peace as I fall asleep
- Stress and anxiety won’t keep me from my rest
- I love and accept myself as I am
- I nourish my mind by getting restful sleep
- I am grateful for tomorrow’s opportunities
- With every breath, I find peace
- I choose relaxation over stress
- I value mindfulness and well-being
- Today was great, but tomorrow will be even better
- My dreams will become reality
- I am worthy of peace and rest
Spiritual Self-Love Affirmations
Here are some spiritual self-love affirmations you can use to light that flame of self-love within you.
- I am divine.
- Positive energy flows freely to and from me.
- I am on the path to enlightenment.
- My intuition is my superpower.
- I am a high-vibe individual.
- I embody positive vibrations.
- My soul exudes positive energy.
- I was designed perfectly by the Universe / God / My Higher Power.
Short Affirmations for Self-Love
If you’re looking for self-love affirmations, you’ve come to the right place! These are some of the most powerful short affirmations for self-love you can repeat. And that’s because almost all of them start with the word “I”!
- I deserve good things.
- I love myself.
- I am strong.
- I choose to love myself.
- I am beautiful.
- My vibes are high.
- I love and respect myself.
- I am a gift.
- I trust myself.
- I am empowered.
- I love who I am now.
- Positivity is my vibe.
- I am kind to myself.
- I am wanted.
- My life is wonderful.
- I am my own superhero.
- I matter.
- I am glowing.
- I love who I’m becoming.
- I am bright.
- I am worthy.
- My best is enough.
- I shine bright
- I shine bright.
Gratitude Affirmations for Self-Love
These gratitude affirmations for self-love will help you make the most of each moment and enjoy where you are right now.
- I am grateful to be uniquely me.
- I am so fortunate to have been born just as I was.
- I am eternally grateful for the love I feel for myself.
- I love my body now and always.
- I am full of gratitude for all of my many blessings.
- I am so grateful to feel peace within myself.
- I appreciate all my hard work.
- I am thankful that I make space to prioritize myself.
- I am appreciative of who I am
- I am appreciative of who I am.
- I love everything about my body.
- I am so proud of how I show up in the world and tackle every day with bravery, optimism, and confidence.
- I am so happy and thankful for the many gifts I have to offer the world.
- I love my beautiful life.
Louise Hay Affirmations for Self-Love
Louise Hay is the author of the most powerful law of attraction affirmations for self-love. These are our favorite ones.
- I am loved and accepted exactly as I am, right here and right now.
- The greatest gift I can give myself is unconditional love.
- Deep at the center of my Being is an infinite well of love.
- I love myself exactly as I am. I no longer wait to be perfect in order to love myself.
- I stand on my own two feet. I accept and use my own power.
- As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others.
Best Affirmations for Self-Love
Affirmations boost self-confidence, which helps us to accomplish our goals and become more successful in life. Here are some of the best affirmations for self-love to help you improve your life.
- I was born worthy.
- I am a bright, shining light.
- I have the power to rise above any challenge that comes my way.
- All I need is within me right now.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- I am perfectly me.
- Every challenge is preparing me for bigger and better things ahead.
- It is safe for me to be seen.
- I give myself the same love I so freely give everyone else.
- I am strong in my self-love. Negativity bounces right off of me.
- I am worthy of being a priority in my own life.
- I experience the positive, glowing energy of self-love throughout the day.
- I am a wonderful person.
- My presence is valuable.
- I choose to feel good about myself now.
- I radiate positive energy everywhere I go.
Self-Love Affirmations for Body Talk
If you’re looking to improve your body image, there’s no better way than repeating self-love affirmations that will help you change your body talk.
- My body does not determine my worth.
- Weight is just a number.
- I love my body for all that it does for me.
- I am at peace with my appearance.
- My body is my friend.
- My body does amazing things.
- I release the negative thoughts about my body.
- I am strong and healthy.
- Confidence makes me powerful.
- I nourish my body every day.
- I am full of vitality.
- My body deserves love.
- Self-worth has nothing to do with clothing size.
- My body is a gift.
We’ve covered a lot of ground here, and we hope you’ve gained a few useful new tools to help your affirmations journey. But the key to success is repeating your affirmations, especially when you feel things aren’t as they should be. Those are the times that you need your affirmation practice the most, and if you make an effort to stick to it no matter what, you’ll see results in the long run.