Are you looking for guest posting opportunities?
I guess you’re looking for blogs about Digital Marketing, SEO, or Freelancing that accept contributed content? Continue reading to find out more about the process and our guest posting guidelines.
How to submit an article?
- Introduce yourself, show a few samples of your writing and don’t pitch any topic ideas.
- The email must have the subject line “New Contributor for ThriveMyWay”
- Based on your expertise and experience I’ll give you a topic. [I have a content calendar and I’ll choose a topic for you.]
- If you are fine with it, you can create a short brief or I can provide the brief.
- Write and submit your guest article along with your author bio and headshot photo.
- I’ll review it and if I like it – I’ll publish it.
At least 1500 words of valuable, engaging, and informative content. Facts, stats, examples, quotes. No fluff, no bla-bla content, no promotional content. Of course, for each topic/keyword, it depends. Sometimes, it might be 2000 words or sometimes 4000 words. I’ll let you know about the article length when I send this outline.
- Digital Marketing
- Content creation
- Content Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Media
- and etc.
Don’t email me from a Gmail account. I’ll not respond. Email me from your most official email.
What is in it for you?
You can include up to 2 links to informative and relevant posts from your website. I don’t provide an author bio or author line. Your name won’t be mentioned as an author.
Requirements and legal claims
- You are responsible for any licensing, copyright, and permissions for your image.
- We can do final edits before publishing.
- Once we publish the guest post it becomes our property but you will be always attributed as an author.
Get in touch
Email: Georgi [AT] thrivemyway [.] com.